Friday, July 6, 2012

Big flop

So I was suppose to update the weight on jun 30th and nothing changed I am the same but  would like to point out I am not 100% Paleo and I was slacking on the swimming.... you know how your body has a certain weight range that it is able to maintain well mine is between 179-183 so if I screw up then im back in that range... I have tried counting calories but the problem with that is I like to cook my food  and I dont have time to weigh out a piece of meat or add the calories of each ingredient and then figure out how many calories one portion size is... what I could do is just buy a bunch of frozen meals and use that as my calories but I still would have to cook for my kid... that is why I decided to do the paleo thing in the first place because it was no calorie counting blah blah blah... so I guess I will have to take the plunge and go 100% paleo with no breads (which is easier than I thought it would be) no processed food (easy) and no diary (VERY hard for me :( ....) so I guess I should go out and buy some coconut milk other bloggers have had great success  which only losing a few lbs but TONS of inches..... OK so since im saying it on here I have to do it so that I wont look like a liar :-/
98%Paleo starting monday 7/9/12 lol i have to get rid of this junk in the house 1st........ by the way if I do cheat it will be with dark chocolate,yogurt or cheese but only 1 cheat a week

No comments:

Post a Comment