Monday, July 9, 2012

Really?? Lol wow for real son

So 1st things 1st something funny (to you guys) my birthday is coming up and this is what I hear from my mom " I am going to get you an early birthday gift" (me) okay what? ( my mom) "its a membership to the gym!".... NOW I know I should be ecstatic but I was thinking wooooooow for real??? Lol I know I got some jiggle in the middle but dang mama! Lol but thats my mother for ya lol let me tell yall some other awesome things she has said " wow I can tell you are losing weight because I can see cellulite" and " your son really stretched out your belly WHEW he messed you up" (talking to my son) " look what you did to mommy's belly".... so after hearing all of that encouragement I should have figured about the "surprise a gym membership" stuff lol

ANYWHO.. so I went to my moms gym for the 1st time and I have no idea but I always get nervous before I work out ( why I have no clue but I imagine the worst like tripping on the treadmill and busting my nose open) so I get there and have no clue where anything is but I keep it cool and dont panic I jump on the treadmill and do a 2 min jog warm-up then walk around looking like a lost puppy until I go to ask the front desk... so the dude at the desk has a silky slicked back ponytail he is light skinned with green eyes I was like what what lol he looked Brazilian but I didnt ask... the funny thing was that I have NO clue if he was fit or not because I was just lost looking at his eyes and trying to figure out what 2 races makes a black-latino looking dude with GREEN eyes!! But green eye guy was no help he couldn't even get me a jump rope booooo but he did tell me where everything was yay! (By the way I HATE IT when cute guys work at gyms.. I mean im not looking for a man but I dont want you seeing me in my sweaty glistening funky-ness LOL (and UNFORTUNATELY I sweat like a 24 yr old burly football player instead of a girl so I dont even try the being cute at the gym thing LOL MY CLOTHES DONT EVEN MATCH LOL  I wore purple cotton capris and a green and yellow shirt today SEXY HUH lol))

So back to the gym. I did a zuzkalight workout and left... I REALLY could've done it at home but i would rather not to sweat on carpet and yoga mats.....BUT GUESS WHAT I REALIZED!!! I have screwed up feet!! Apparently I lean towards the inside of my feet when I walk so my old workout shoes KILLED my feet every time I jumped....I am getting some toe shoes soon (hopefully) so I hope that helps but I might need to see a podiatrist :-/

oh yea I go mostly paleo today wish me luck  day 1 ...August 8th will be my day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment