Friday, June 29, 2012

Rice flour pancakes

So this morning I decided to try making rice flour pancakes and once again I found a recipe online to follow rice flour pancakes
In that persons version of the recipe she uses sugar instead of honey, she does not use cow milk and she does not use any flavoring extract.
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup of rice flour
1 egg beaten
1 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup of honey
1 teaspoon almond extract
nutmeg
a table spoon
I mixed the dry ingredients in a bowl and then I slowly added the milk... afterwards I added the honey and I noticed the honey made the mixture really runny so I added 2 additional tablespoons of  rice flour to get the mixture thick again.. then I added the egg and oil and poured it on my skillet
The taste is different but its not bad I sprinkled some nutmeg on top of the cakes to aid with the flavor and that did the trick ( next time I will add it into the batter)
I will make these again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment